Database Manager – Maternity Coverc£25,000 per annum
Our Loughborough based client is seeking a Database Manager to work alongside established teams to develop, optimize and enhance the way the established database is used.
Key tasks within this role include:
- Plan, manage and deliver communications
- Create regular details analytics
- Create reports in conjunction with marketing campaigns
- Carry out research for future planning of targeting new data
- To manage, lead and motivate the Database Administrator
It is essential to be proficient in the use of relational/CRM databases, with the ability to interrogate data for marketing purposes.
It is essential to possess a good understanding of data laws effecting data protection including GDPR and PECR.
It is highly desirable to possess experience of using thankQ CRM.
Seeking a candidate with strong problem solving and organisational skills, with high standards of presentation and accuracy.
Working hours of 37.5 per week, however part-time would be considered for the right candidate.