Label Technician – Temporary£11.25 per hour
A highly regarded Loughborough based client is seeking a Label Technician to prepare and create templates to move existing labels from one system to another allowing them to be printed in production.
Duties will include;
- Mark up artwork to send to another site for creation of labels for production.
- Work closely with other functions as required, providing information on prioritisation.
- Update bill of materials, text lines using SAP and access database, update templates.
- Work alongside Planning team to prioritise the moving of the labels into production.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of departmental procedure.
- Support site improvement projects.
- Support new product introduction as required.
Candidates should all be EHS and GMP compliant and ideally have knowledge of Loftware and Codesoft.
37.5 hours per week. The role is initially on a 6 month temporary contract, however this could be extended to 12 months.