Industrial Recruiter – Permanent
£18,000 - £22,000 Per annum
Gill Cooke Personnel have an outstanding reputation for providing recruitment services in the local area, and a philosophy of giving time and attention to ensure both clients and candidates receive the best possible service.
Due to growth in the sector, we now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join our Industrial Division as a Recruiter.
This job is varied, fast paced, sometimes challenging and extremely rewarding. You’ll never know what you’ll be working on next!
You will be:
- Filling vacancies by sourcing, interviewing and vetting candidates.
- Maintaining and growing existing business as well as increasing our client base.
- Placing the “right” candidates into temp and contract roles in and around the area.
- Relationship building with clients, offering exemplary customer service.
- Canvassing prospective clients, proactive and reactive sales
- Completing administration to set procedures
- Visiting client where appropriate (car driver essential)
Key qualities will be a positive attitude, integrity, excellent customer service skills, and someone adaptable and driven to push the company forward. The role will be extremely busy, so a “hands on”, team player with excellent IT and English skills is essential
Working full-time hours Monday to Friday, but with flexibility in line with business needs, you would also manage out-of-hours calls on a rota/as necessary.
Basic Salary:- £18-22,000 dependent on experience, + commission
If this sounds like you, send your CV to: Hazel Down, Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering email outlining your reason for interest and current/last salary.
Application deadline: Thursday 13th August though interviews will start w/c 10th August, so get your CV in!