Administrator – Temporary
£10.20 per hour
Gill Cooke Personnel are pleased and excited to be able to offer another new opportunity to Loughborough. Our Client is navigating through a dynamic period of change and growth and is now looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to join the team for 6 months.
This role is full time and is paying £10.20ph.
The main responsibility of this Administrator position is to be responsible for all tasks to ensure smooth transfer to the new Client systems and help with new procedures. The updating of work instructions and SOP’s and the transferring of data from Access databases into Master Control.
Other responsibilities include:
• Loftware label checking once labels have been transferred to Client server (checking/approvals)
• Transferring text lines into E-Form on Master control
• Text line project – remove duplications MBR vs Bom text (Cheryl)
• Updating all WI’s/SOP’s
• Archiving old artworks
• Download the ECR’s/PCF’s that will not be completed by May
• Any existing specs that need approval – Data from migration team
• New forms for origination
• Develop Artwork generation order forms/process – copy origination forms spreadsheet and can it be combined with origination or will it need to be separate?
• Develop and simplify new recharge spread sheets
To be considered for this Administrator position, applicants must have the following:
• Strong skill and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to communicate with internal customers in a clear, concise way
• Ability to build strong professional relationships with colleagues across differing functions
• Sound analytical skills, good planning/organisation skills, attention to detail
• Self-starter with the ability to identify problems and find solutions
• Ability to prioritise effectively and to work to tight deadlines