Laboratory Analyst – Temporary£10.82
We are currently looking for a Senior Laboratory Analyst.
This particular role will involve testing of a new drug product for registration stability, development studies and support for process scale-up.
- Carry out analytical testing and checking of notebook documentation reviews as agreed with primary work group leader to meet overall timing of the project. Applies to registration stability, development studies and process scale-up samples.
- Produce laboratory investigation reports (LIRs)
- Raise APR and any other safety incident as required
- Complete CAPA Closure (% closed on time)
- Safety representative including attending training and supporting audits
- Follow the 10 rules of GMP as part of quality compliance
- Raise, write and complete investigations (LIRs and QIRs) as per current procedure.
- Complete CAPA Closure (% closed on time) - includes LIR & QIR CAPAs, GMP audit actions
- Support all Audit and Compliance activities.
- Equipment Maintenance- Ensure all equipment in your responsibility meets validation and calibration requirements as per site procedure
- Demonstrate concern for safety and GMP when carrying out work
Key Skills & Experience
- Experience in inhalation product testing (IPT) in a pharmaceutical environment
- Good understanding of GMP
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry and its practical application in a non-academic setting
- Working knowledge of analytical instrumentation, preferably HPLC, GC, IR, MS, UPLC and UV
- Understanding of basic statistics
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Enthusiastic, Flexible, Conscientious and Proactive approach
- To work efficiently with supervision or unsupervised as required
- Take a positive approach to own training
- Good decision making skills
- Good problem solving skills
- 5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Either BTEC HNC/HND or Science degree with practical laboratory elements (or equivalent) is desirable