Product Development Scientist
£14.00+ per hour
Joining the Product and Process Development division of a blue-chip pharmaceutical company you would work as part of a specialist team, delivering the development and registration of generic and new inhalation drug products through the analysis and technical reporting of stability and one-time studies.
Outputs include the interpretation and positioning of product performance data (data mining, trend analysis, creation of graphical representations and statistical analysis) and writing protocols, technical reports and registration documentation.
Additional activities may include: support to manufacturing activities at Laboratory, GMP, Pilot and Commercial scale; and assisting the characterisation of raw materials and development/feasibility of formulations for inhalation products.
You will be a Graduate in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy, chemistry/biology/physics or mathematics/statistics though equivalent experience in pharmaceutical industry will also be considered
• Experience in analysis of data analysis and interpretation, writing protocols and technical reports is essential, as is the ability to analyse, interpret and position product performance data to support submission dossiers and technical reports is essential
• Experience working in the pharmaceutical industry in product development is desirable
• Preferable to have experience working with pMDIs
• Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential
• Working knowledge of Minitab is highly desirable
• Good written and oral communication skills at all levels is essential
• Conversant in analytical methods associated with the development of pMDI dosage forms is advantageous
• Able to demonstrate working knowledge of statistics and data analysis techniques is highly desirable, as is working knowledge of the development of pMDI dosage forms