EU Settlement Scheme
If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to protect your rights and stay in the UK.
You do not need to apply if you are a British or Irish citizen, or have indefinite leave to remain or enter.
The EU Settlement Scheme allows you and your family to get the immigration status you need to:
- Continue to live, work and study in the UK
- Access public services like the NHS The deadline to apply is 30 June 2021.
How to apply
You need to complete a short online application form using a computer, tablet or mobile phone. The application will ask you to:
- Prove your identity
- Prove that you live in the UK
- Declare any criminal convictions
Successful applicants will receive settled status or pre-settled status, depending on how long you have lived in the UK. You will get digital proof of your status through an online service.
Where to get support
Support is available if you need help with your application:
- Call the EU Settlement Resolution Centre if you have any questions about your application: 0300 123 7379 or send a message using the online form:
They do not require proof that you have applied but getting status through the scheme will protect your future rights, so it is very important that you apply.
Apply and find out more information here: gov.uk/eusettlementscheme
Read translated guidance on the EU Settlement Scheme: gov.uk/settledstatus-translations
Please contact Gill Cooke Personnel if you have any questions or concerns.