Quality Assurance Manager – Permanent£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Our Loughborough based client is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join their Quality Compliance team.
The role will include facilitating the continual improvements of the Quality Management System. To manage and supervise the Quality Assurance team, ensuring all operational requirements and KPI's are met. To ensure that all systems, including but not limited to the QMS, CAPA system, Change Control Procedure, Deviation system and other documentation systems and maintained and administered in a timely manner by all team members.
You will also be involved in ensuring all Technical Agreements are maintained and reviewed as appropriate.
Due to the nature of the role the ideal candidate ideally should have the following skills & experience:
- proven industry experience in a similar role with a QA department
- experience in managing and developing a team
- working knowledge and practical experience with document control, change controls and deviations
- educated to degree level in a life science
- excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- excellent organisational and time management skills
Working hours are Monday -Thursday 9am - 5.30pm, Friday 9am - 5pm