Building Maintenance Manager – Permanent
£32,000.00 - £35,000.00 per annum
Fantastic established company is looking for a Buildings Maintenance Manager to look after student’s accommodation at 3 sites from Loughborough to Liverpool.
They are ideally looking for someone who has electrical and or plumbing qualification, with the following skills and experience: -
• Preferably some form of trade in relation to property maintenance/construction (plumber/joiner/electrician etc.)
• Management experience – the role requires both “hands on” on the tools work + management level of contractors/refurbishment/reactive maintenance/compliance/reporting etc
• Flexibility and willing to go the extra mile (summer being extremely busy months in preparing the properties for the intake of new students)
• Happy with the fact there will be regular travel to Liverpool (every other week – 3 to 4 days)
• Ideally looking for someone Loughborough based
• Excellent customer service and professionalism – our Students are not just tenants but customers also so we strive to offer the best experience in our properties as possible
• Thoroughness, the ability to work on their own initiative and organisation are a key element to the role
• Basic computer skills would be preferable.
• Managing a well-established Maintenance Operative who will work alongside them on a daily basis
You must also have a clean full driving licence