Customer Services Clerk – Permanent£20,000 per annum
Our locally based client is seeking an experienced Customer Services Clerk to join their already successful team who has experience in all modes Air, Sea and Road both import and export.
The main duties will involve:
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Preparing quotes and obtaining rates
- Updating the quote log
- Reviewing and reviewing orders and pricing of jobs
- Accepting orders, booking jobs in CONTROL
- Liaising with consignee and oversea networks (imports)
- Monitoring and confirming arrivals (imports)
- Requesting clearance and delivery instructions (imports)
- Arranging collection of goods (exports)
- Arranging International Transport and notify client of shipping details (export)
- Ensuring accurate Cost and Revenue estimates are made against jobs
- Maintaining KPI reports
- Liaising with internal parties and external suppliers to monitor job progress.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge using CONTROL Job Booking, be confident using Word, Excel and Outlook, have excellent communication skills and have experience preparing quotes.