Laboratory Analyst R&D – Temporary£9.50 - £12.00 per hour
Seeking an experienced Analyst to carry out testing of pharmaceutical inhalation dosage forms for stability, development studies and batch release in line with departmental procedures to generate data for regulatory submissions. Supporting the development of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the generation of analytical data, record and report in line with departmental procedures.
- Contribute to the generation of data for the validation of analytical methodology.
- Complete work and documentation to standards of compliance designated by external regulatory bodies and internal procedures.
- Carry out assessment of results using basic data analysis techniques.
- Investigate atypical results using basic problem solving techniques.
- BTEC HNC / HND
- Relevant Life-Sciences degree with practical laboratory elements